Date: 23 February 2019
Time: 10.30am to 12.30pm
Venue: Agape Village, 7A Lor 8 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319264. Multi-purpose room level 3 >REFER TO MAP
Individuals that have direct or indirect experiences with friends or loved ones who may be suffering from depression but have difficulty getting them to seek help.
Individuals with depression often have difficulties seeking help for themselves and in most times, causing friends and family members to feel frustrated and burnout. Through interactive activities, you will explore the connections of your thoughts, feelings, behaviours and the environment. You will learn to challenge misconceptions, identify signs and symptoms about depression.
1. Participants to recognise and understand the relationships among thoughts, feelings, behaviours and the environment
2. To recognise misconceptions about depression
3. To be aware of the signs and symptoms of depression
4. To be aware of the mental health resources available in the community
5. To have an insight on the journey of providing care/help for their friends or loved ones
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.
NOTE: Photographs taken at the event may be used in social media and publicity purposes.
|Wed Oct 16 @ 2:30PM - 04:30PM|
In Your Hands: OCD
|Thu Oct 17 @10:00AM - 12:00PM|
|Thu Oct 17 @ 2:30PM - 04:30PM|
YES Better and Happier (BAH) Run 3
|Fri Oct 18 @10:00AM - 11:30AM|
[CANCELLED] Better and Happier (BAH) Run 2
|Fri Oct 18 @10:30AM - 07:30PM|
World Mental Health Day (WMHD) 2019 - Light Up